This role is part of digibank development squad. The role will be responsible in developing the front-end digibank application.
1. A graduate in computers or Engineering from a reputed university
2. Experience with SWIFT & Objective C.
3. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Proven working experience in iOS development
4. Experience working with storyboard, cocoa touch and auto layout.
5. Hands on experience in Cloud APIs, push notifications, social media integration, and integration of analytics is an added advantage.
6. Experience with automated build and release process
7. Has experience in using Maps API, GPS services for iOS application.
8. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Core Location.
9. Experience with third party libraries and APIs like Alamo fire.
10. Familiar with networking and security is a plus
11. Working knowledge of the general mobile orientation, architecture, trends and emerging technologies.
12. Solid understanding of the full mobile application development life cycle, Agile methodologies.
13. Good sense of creativity and innovation
14. Understanding code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
15. Willingness to learn new technologies if needed
16. Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
17. Have skill in OOP and software design knowledge, know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
1. Translate designs and wire frames into high quality code
2. Maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
3. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Primary Location: Indonesia
Job Posting: Mar 18, 2021, 11:11:45 PM